In 1923, G. A. Stewart started Stewart Monument Company in Marysville serving Marshall and the surrounding counties. Upon his retirement, Stewart sold the monument company to Carol Winterscheidt, who operated the company Winterscheidt Monuments in our current location. Winterscheidt retired and sold the monument company to Frank Staggenborg, who changed the name to Quality Monuments. Joshua and Krystal Trimble purchased the company in 2005.
Quality Monuments has deep roots in this community. Through the years, we have been dedicated to generations of the families we serve.
Quality Monuments is an active member of the Monument Builders of Mid-America and the Monument Builders of North America associations.Contact Us